Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Tagxedo. Yay or Nay?

Today in class we played around with Tagxedo. Funny name huh? What exactly is Tagxedo? Do you know what a word cloud is? Maybe you have heard of wordle? In class, our professor instructed us to type out 15 words to describe ourselves, pick a shape, and be amazed! I chose a coffee cup because at this point in time, I am basically surviving on the stuff. I love this site! Not only is it fun, but what a great way to learn about your students! You get to know them and they get to have a blast creating something awesome you can display in the classroom! Now get to it teachers! Show your class how fun school can be! http://www.tagxedo.com/app.html ***Helpful Hints. You must install silverlight. Click create, load, and enter your text. Click options for shape, and theme for different colors. Save your image or share it! Check out this cool apple I made. I hope someone describes me in these words when I become a teacher!


No comments:

Post a Comment